Growth Strategy & Investment Forum | THUR 7 SEPT 2023
Date: 07 Sep 2023, 2:00pm - 5:00pm (GMT+10:00) Sydney
Surviving & Thriving in a challenging economy.
- People: attraction, retention & culture
- Growth: conversion, pipeline & strategy
- Profile: your story, marketing & audience
While there will be challenges ahead in the economy, there will be many new opportunities to grow, innovate and acquire market share. This Forum will focus on the key aspects of growth, people and profile, and provide the very latest information and insights to help your business prosper.
- Future proof your business and adapt to a changing economy.
- Building a growth mindset.
- Cybersecurity simplified: Protecting your business in the digital age.
- How you can leverage marketing automation in your strategy.
- Asset protection structures that might benefit your industry.
- Case Study: Building an Industry Leader.
Date: Thursday 7th September 2023
Time: 1.45pm arrival for 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm, followed by drinks & opportunity to engage with presenters and guests.
Venue: Sofitel Wentworth | 101 Phillip St, Sydney | Hobart room - Level 2
Registration $90 (+GST) includes all materials, notes, catering, drinks and administration
Attendance is capped at 40 companies to ensure plenty of opportunity for everyone to ask questions and participate in the conversation.